Our Remedial Massage Therapists are experienced in working with elite athletes, and are trained in the clinical application of soft tissue techniques.
Above all, this experience and knowledge is applied by our practitioners to all patients. For instance, whether patients have typical neck and shoulder tension, or are social or elite athletes striving for performance enhancement.
Furthermore, Remedial Massage Therapy helps to improve function to soft tissues (muscles, tendon and fascia). Consequently remedial massage therapy helps promote a sense of well-being.
In addition, muscle length testing and home stretching programs may be included in your massage therapy session to achieve optimal results.
- Increase range of movement and flexibility
- Promote increased circulation
- Aid relaxation / stress relief
- Decrease pain – related to sport and assist with recovery from sports injuries
- Relieve back and neck muscular pain
- Aid injury prevention